Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

July posts


I got everything logged, scanned and ready to rock on my July posts. If you know me, I love my stats so here's what I got coming this month.

  • 81 scans.
  • 231 cards.
  • Cards in from 3 bloggers.
  • Cards in from 3 selling sites.
  • 24 player collections represented.
  • 2 team collections (wonder what teams those are).
  • Even a vintage post.
All those narrowed down to 13 posts. I combined a bunch of player collections so I wasn't rushed to post everyday just to keep up.

Anyways, I'll start posting tomorrow (probably). Enjoy your 4th and stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. You have all your posts planned for the entire month? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what the posts will be, I haven't actually gotten the posts together. That's the advantage of being a "look what I got" blog.

      Delete
  2. Impressive. I have three posts planned for this week... but only one has been written. The rest are still sitting in my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.