Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Timmy and Eloy

Last but not least of the May pick-ups.

I did start to catalog some of my June purchases after work today. Hopefully I can finish tomorrow so I can get on with those posts. I got a lot of cards in June. I would say it's because it was my birthday month but I didn't get any cards for my birthday.

Today's post is perfect for the news, it's all White Sox and with baseball now getting it on, we might as well look at a couple of the Sox studs.



We'll start off with Timmy. One of our pressing questions is was last year a fluke? I certainly hope not and he certainly seemed like he knew what he was doing so I'm looking forward to some great things. The top 3 cards came from Sluggo, the last 3 I picked up on Sportslot. These 6 give me an even 50 of Tim Anderson.




Here's another player that we are expecting big things from. Let's hope he doesn't suffer a typical Sophmore season. The top 8 cards came from Sluggo. The last 2 for Sportlots. These 10 cards put my Eloy collection at 44 cards.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to follow both of these guys this season.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.