Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

3 New in Maize and Blue

You get a post, on my daughter's 18th birthday. Mainly because she's 18 now and wants to hang with her friends. Actually, it's because we had her graduation/birthday party on Sunday so we're not doing anything today anyways.

I put the last 2 posts for May on random and you get stuck with the non baseball portion. Not that it matters to me because they are still awesome cards.


You can never have too many of Anthony Carter and this is my 7th of his.


Of course, this guy is one of the few that can upstage AC. Love seeing Brady in the Maize and Blue and with the prices of his card, and my cheap ass, I rarely get to buy any. As a matter of fact, I just went and looked and out of the 8 cards I have, I only purchased one, in 2012. All of the above go to the Michigan collection, as do what's below, but the ones below are also player collections.


2 different versions of Shea Patterson. I really like when cards manufacturers put the Block M on the cards. I'm sure Shea won't have to many cards in the future, I'm kind of surprised he got any but there they are. Although I just looked and he already has 325 cards on TCDB so what do I know. These are my first 2 of his.


This is also my 1st card of DPJ and another with the Block M. Lots of shininess in this package.


Last but not least, Khaleke Hudson makes an appearance as well. No Michigan uni but he still has the winged helmet so it counts for the Michigan collection too. This is my 1st of his as well so you get 3 new player collections in this post.

One more post for my May pickups, hopefully tomorrow. Then on Friday maybe I'll finish getting all my June cards finished. Maybe!

2 comments:

  1. Voting for the crazy pink Shea Patterson. I never heard of him, but that's too much madness to not get my vote.

    Sadly, I'm old enough to remember Carter and Carter for the Vikings. And the Dolphins had Mark and Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.