Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Dennis Getz it

This post came up at random on the perfect day. I'll explain why later. Even though this guy is a Michigan guy, I started his collection before I was collecting Michigan guys because I liked him on the Sox. Because he is a Michigan guy though, Dennis and I both share on this PC.


Dennis sent this lone Getz that I needed. I already had the base so he sent along this mini (Piedmont). This is only my 33rd card of Chris. He's one of those guys that I'm looking forward to getting to on Sportlots. It'll probably be a month or so before I get to him as the next guy I have a feeling will take that long to get through due to my weekly budget spending.

I say it was good timing because Chris Getz was just promoted to the Assistant General Manager of the White Sox. I believe he was in charge of player development before this.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.