Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Soxy Saturday

We're getting closer and closer to watching some live baseball again. Although it doesn't look like it around here with all the snow.

I had another working Saturday. All these Saturdays are really cutting into my card time. The nice thing about this Saturday is Fred gave me a couple more Sox cards so whenever his cards come up on random, you'll get to see them.

As for today, you get to see one of the futures of the franchise for the White Sox.

Picked up both of these on Sportlots, the holiday set is just another version of flagship with snowflakes but I kinda like the look, just not that I have to buy more cards. Also picked up a serial numbered card from Chronicles.

Speaking of Fred, this came from him. Some of the cards I get from him are older as he's weeding through his old cards but he's been buying packs so I got some modern cards from his as well. Including this 2020 A&G of Moncada.

These 3 cards of YoYo give me 118 for his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.