Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday, Monday

I brought home some more cards from Fred (guy at work). He's gradually going through cards he has and he brings me his Sox and Michigan cards. I brought home 10 or so cards but I only needed 3 of them. 5 or 6 of them were 2001 Topps and I only need a few more to complete the set. 3 of them were Michigan cards but I actually had all 3 (so did you Dennis, sorry!)

Speaking of Michigan, how about that game last night. Tom Brady is one, if not the best, QB ever, even at 43 years old. I'm less than 5 years older than he is and I struggle to get out of bed. He's crazy ridiculous.

Also speaking of Michigan. Here's today's card.

Dennis added a card to this defensive phenom, who had a pretty good career on the other side of the ball at Michigan as well. This is my lucky number 13th card of Peppers. I haven't heard from him much the last few years but I also don't watch NFL anymore so it's not like I watch anything to hear anything about him either.

2 comments:

  1. Brady had already solidified his career before Sunday. Sunday's win is just extra padding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom's making a lot of guys look bad.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.