Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursdays Hurt

When Dennis sends me cards, he always hits multiple collections but I think he enjoys sending me cards for this collection the most. Mainly to get them out of his.

That's ok, because I enjoy receiving his White Sox cards just as much as I like getting rid of my Tigers cards.

 
These Topps Laser cards are pretty cool. I have 3 of the Sox cards out of 5 and this is my 544th card of the Big Hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.