Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday Maize

Well you know if Dennis gave me a package, that he's going to hit this collection.

We'll start out with the Jeremy LeSueur who I'm not sure I even know the name which explains why this is my first card of his.

This guy I have a few though. As you can see, the Elite is numbered /499 and the Press Pass on the right is the Blue version. I haven't put it together with the base PP but the pics on TCDB look the same except the card number has a B at the beginning. These 2 give me 13 cards of Marlin which is a lot because he is pre-Michigan PC's so I only collect him in a Michigan uniform.

Chad has been in the news lately as he came in and won the game for KC over Cleveland. He's been around in the league awhile now but he was originally a guy in the Maize and Blue. Once again, he was pre-Michigan PC guy but yet, I still have 20 cards of him.

Dennis also sent me one of the greatest defensive players ever. I love these Woodson cards when he has the Maize and Blue on. This is only my 5th of him in the uni, I would assume there are a lot more of them out there. I should get on that.

Last but definitely not least, Dennis hooked me up with this super Mario auto. I thought I already had this but when I opened up my Michigan collection book, on the front page was the Adrian Arrington auto from this very same set so I'm guessing I confused the two. This card gives me 16 of Manningham and is my 3rd autograph.

Another thanks to Dennis for providing this weeks content. My Sportlots package (292 cards) is supposed to be here on Friday plus I got a few cards from the guy at work to show off. Luckily I didn't ship Dennis' package off because yesterday, I added 10 or 12 to it and today, I pulled a couple of other cards from the guys box at work to add to it. I promise I'll get it to you, eventually.

3 comments:

  1. More cards for me? Score!

    I'm always glad to have some nice college uni cards to send your way since I know how much you appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if collectors started chasing Henne rookie cards after that playoff win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way people are with cards these days, it wouldn't surprise me.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.