Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Former/current Wolverine

I really need to get to scanning. This is my last post from Dennis and I have nothing else scanned. They didn't tell us we are working this weekend which they are supposed to do by today, but that doesn't mean they won't throw it in there anyways.

Last but not least, is my favorite former Wolverine who just became a current Wolverine. Although technically, once a Wolverine, always a Wolverine.

Dennis sent me these 2 of Mike Hart, you know the bottom one is my favorite because he's got the Maize and Blue on, although back when I did watch NFL, I was a Colts fan as well. These 2 give me 49 of Hart but I'll have more to come when I get to my Sportlots purchases.

Thanks again for the package Dennis. I won't tell you that I'm going to send yours out soon because we both know it may not happen. It will eventually but why put a date on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.