Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Happy Birthday - Mark Buehrle


Mr. Perfect was born in 1979 which makes him 42 today.

MLB Debut - July 16th, 2000 (White Sox)

Years Active

  • Chicago White Sox (2000-2011)
  • Miami Marlins (2012)
  • Toronto Blue Jays (2013-2014)
rookie card w/White Sox

2012 Miami Marlins card

2013 Toronto Blue Jays card

Cards listed on TCDB - 2,380

Cards I have - 212


Cards commemorating his no-hitter


Cards commemorating his Perfect Game

Where they came from - 

I loved Mark Buehrle and I wish he could have stayed with us for his whole career. He's certainly my most favorite modern day pitcher, just behind Tom Seaver for all-time.







I have these 7 relic cards of Buehrle (and a few dupes). I need to get an auto of him.

I know I have a bunch of cards coming of Buehrle so next year, on this day, I should definitely move that needle up further. Maybe 500!

Happy Birthday Mark!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you document where all of your cards have come from.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.