Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Sweet 16 Larkin

Well, Michigan managed to make it to the sweet 16. The only Big Ten out of 9 to do so, at least we have that going for us. In celebration of the last win (actually the random picked him), here's a Michigan guy, only one you all probably know.

I did pick up a couple of this guy as well. You'll see a lot more of him on the next round of Sportlots purchases as I am working my way though my Tier 2 PC's.

The top card is from 2018 A&G, the bottom is a Berger's Best from 2016, it's a copy of his 1995 Topps.

The best Barry Larkin cards are the maize and blue versions though. Panini has been putting out a few of them lately and I like them. I wish they did college uniform cards back when he actually played. I don't know of any but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

These 3 cards get me over the 250 mark with 252 cards. As I said before, that number will definitely climb in a few days when I get my Sportlots package.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.