Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Another day, the same photo

I've been working 10 hour days again so I haven't been on here too much. 

I got excited when they broadcast the first few spring training games of the Sox thinking I'd be able to watch most of them but they've only played 1 since then. Our record sucks but any baseball is better than no baseball.

The Michigan basketball team is getting ready to ramp up for the Big Ten tourney and the big tourney so hopefully I'll get to watch a little more sports before the baseball regular season starts.

Today's post is another player collection and another card that looks a lot like his other cards.

I've gotten a lot of recent Shoeless cards from Panini and they all look a lot alike. A lot of them are the same pic with a little different background. I have at least 1 card from 2015 all the way to 2020 of the Panini Diamond Kings. All but one use the same picture above. This is my 31st card of Shoeless. 

2 comments:

  1. I love new cards of baseball legends from the past, but the repeated photo thing is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it's a decent looking photo.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.