Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 15, 2021

AJ Finale

This guys post really got separated by the random. It's been awhile since we've seen him but this is the last of him so there is that since most of you probably don't like him. He was voted most hated player awhile ago.

2003. A couple from the 206 set. Looks like smell the fart acting (Friends reference.)

2003. The Bowman portion is rather large but that's because I didn't have a lot of AJ with other teams, especially pre-Sox. The top is the base, gold and than the Chrome version while the bottom are 2 different from Heritage.
2003. A shiny Topps Finest, looks good with the blue background for a Twins card.

2003. Back when Heritage was doing the cards from the 50's. I prefer those over the 70's they are doing now just because I didn't see them as often growing up.

2003. Two different from Stadium Club, I don't have to tell you how awesome the no border SC cards are. The right is the gold version.

2003. Four different cards from four different sets, all with the same photo. Man, Topps really knows how to make some money with fairly little effort.

2003. Still miss this set, wish it wasn't an online thing now.

2004. Obviously, AJ was traded as these are all Giants cards. Do you think in the bottom cards photo's, AJ was seeing the future and see's that Championship season coming? I do like the old TV cards (Bowman Heritage).

2005. He's tired of waiting, he want's to get traded to the Sox because he knows what'll happen. I do remember picking up some of this set in packs. Must of been one of those psudo-returns to collecting. I had a couple of those. I probably didn't even know who AJ was back then.

These are the last of the AJ posts in this round, I added 43 cards of AJ so the final count is 158 cards with lots more to come in my next package. You'll get to see a lot of his White Sox cards which to me, are obviously the better cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.