Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Happy Birthday - Tim Hardaway Jr


Tim was born in 1992, which makes him 29 years old.

NBA Debut - October 30th, 2013 (New York Knicks)

Years Active - 

  • 2013-2015 (New York Knicks)
  • 2015-2017 (Atlanta Hawks)
  • 2017-2019 (New York Knicks)
  • 2019-present (Dallas Mavericks)
New York Knicks card

Atlanta Hawks card

I don't have a Mavericks card yet.

Cards listed on TCDB - 2017

Cards I have - 24



I have to show the Michigan cards.


Where they came from - 

  • Ebay (15 cards)
  • COMC (3 cards)
  • Sportlots (3 cards)
  • Unknown (2 cards)
  • Sluggo (1 card)
  • Too Many Verlanders (1 card)

I have a dupe of a relic which is why that adds up to 25.



I have 3 relics of Tim.




I have 4 relics of Tim jr.

We'll see how many cards I can get by his 30th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Tim!

*All cards show are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.