Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Maize and Blue, and Blue and White

Started my evening off with the Michigan Big Ten tourney game. It was a little scary to start with, they were down 14 or 16 with 5 minutes (or something around there) left in the half and ended up going up by 2 at the break. It stayed close but they never let up the lead. I do need to go and read why Howard got tossed. He was pissed at something.

Since were talking about Michigan, the great random of the internet spit this post out.

We'll start off with with the Colts section of the 2008's. I'd be really excited if I still watched the NFL as they were my team. I like the bottom 2 just because I hate practice pictures. I mean the bottom 2 could be practice as well but if they are, they at least faked it better.

Now for the better portion of the 2008's, the Wolverine cards. They are all Press Pass or Sage cards so they get to wear their college uni's. The black border Legends card (top row, middle card) is my favorite because it shows why he hardly ever fumbled in college.

I did find one 2009, only my 5th from that year. The majority of my Hart collection are from 2008. These 12 cards give me 60 in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.