Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Another 1st place PC

I got all my purchases from this weekend logged in but I only started scanning them today after work. I also got my breaker's club cards from Chris at Nachos Grande today so now I need to log those in. Plus, I just ordered my shipment from Sportlots and that consists of 621 cards so I'm going to have some work to do next weekend.

This is the last post of this guy in this round, I picked up a couple at the card show so you'll definitely see more later. You'll get to see a total count at the end, and it's with a milestone at that.

2002. It's cool to see Tom in 2 different team uniforms in the same set and he was definitely a team hero for both teams.

2002. A couple of Fleer (also a Mets and Reds card) with the Fall Classic and the Milestones card with Tradition.

2002. Just one card from Topps but it's from the Miracle Mets team so that's cool. I like the big team logo in the back.

2002. A couple from Upper Deck with the Sweet Spot and the Play Ball.

2004. We'll finish it off with a few more from '04. Another Sweet spot and Play Ball but you also get a Fleer greats mixed in there.

Since this is the final post of Tom Terrific with this round, how about some stats. I added 60 cards which puts my grand total at 509 cards.


I was already in 1st but it definitely widened the gap on TCDB.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize you were the Tom Seaver king on TCDB, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being #1 of a hall of famer like Seaver is super cool. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.