Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Go Blue!

That's a simple enough title.

Well I guess I got time to put a post out since Michigan got the west coast slot and isn't on until 10 tonight. I'm not sure how that happened considering we're the only non west coast team playing today. All I know is I'm going to be very sleepy getting up at 3:40 tomorrow morning for work.

Believe it or not, I randomed this post and you'll never guess who came up for today.

Fred from work randomly brings me in Sox and Michigan cards because he's slowly going through his older cards. I usually have most of what he gives me but I do need about a quarter of them.


He brought this in one day, it's from 1993. This is my 5th card of Steve and he's not a PC guy so all 5 of those are in Michigan uniforms.


Another day he brought in these 2. Again, neither are PC players but you know I love seeing the Juwan Howard in the maize and blue. That might be the best thing about him coaching again, seeing him in Michigan again.

This is my 13th card of Derrick Alexander and only my 4th card of Juwan.

I got about 45 minutes until game time, now what am I going to do?

Go Blue!

1 comment:

  1. I have Michigan winning it all in one of my brackets... so I'm with ya. Go Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.