Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Triple Thread Tom

It'll be a short week for me as tomorrow is the last day at work. I took Friday off so I could have Saturday off since we've been working so many of them. Tomorrow night I'm heading over to Chicago (not looking forward to that) to pick up my cousin (yes, the one that I trade with) and bring him home. He's here this weekend for a quick visit. Friday we are going to hit a card shop that I haven't been to yet and Saturday, we are thinking about hitting a card show. It's been forever since I've done either of those so I'm really looking forward to it.

On to today, it's been awhile since we've seen this Hall of Famer. I guess I need to rectify that right now.

2010. A couple Topps with a Turkey Red which are always vintage like and a Triple Threads which I have very little of. I was surprised to get a TT at under $.50.

2011. I remember buying packs in 2011 so I'm not sure how I didn't get any of these cards before. I feel like the base Gypsy Queen I got in a pack so it's bad that it took me this long to pick up the mini. Same goes with the Kimball.

2012. A lot from this year, starting off with a couple of high dollar sets with a Marquee and another Triple Threads. I like the Topps Archives sticker at the top right. A couple of inserts that were overdone along with a card that doesn't even have a photo. Finish that off with 3 mini's. Gypsy Queen, A&G and the Golden Age is a different back (Mini Broad Leaf Brown Ink.)

2013. A bunch for 2013 as well. An A&G insert and a couple more of the high dollar sets with a Museum Collection and another Triple Threads. 3 different Gypsy Queens and a Colgan's Chips from Panini followed by a Silver foil Chasing History and a Green Crystal Panini Cooperstown. Some pretty good cards there for under $.50.

2014. Finally, another Triple Threads. Maybe Triple Threads isn't as high dollar as I thought because I grabbed quite a few of a hall of famer for cheap.

I got one more post of Tom Terrific so you'll have to wait to see how many I added with this round.

I'll still try to post this weekend but I'm not positive I'll be able to so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll find lots of good stuff at the shop, and show!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.