Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Am I Blue?

Tomorrow is Friday! Woo Hoo! We're not working Saturday so tomorrow is the last day of the week. I'm just looking forward to sleeping in for 2 days. So I guess I'm blue since it's almost the weekend.

But this guy is.

I picked up this Blue Cease from Opening day for a quarter at the card show in Mishawaka. It's a decent looking card but it would be awesome if it was a black border. Sox cards always look better on Sox cards.


I grabbed this from Sluggo, it came in one of the collections he bought. I figured I'd have to buy it but he gave it to me as part of payment for helping get ready for the last show.

So while I may not be blue, apparently Dylan Cease is. Both of these cards give me 63 cards of the young pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.