Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Ricky Vaughn

It's in the 60's today which makes me crave baseball even more. Thursday the Sox are on TV as well as the first game of the tourney for Michigan. They should have spread it out during the week instead of making me wait until Thursday. I won't be able to watch Michigan as they are on in the afternoon and I'll be at work but the Sox don't start until 4 so I'll be home in time for that one.

Today is my last PC post for this round. I really need to get my new cards logged in and scanned or I might stall for a bit. Tomorrow is a birthday post which I should do tonight because my son has a math contest? Tournament? Competition? I don't know what it's called, but he has one and it's an hour and a half away so I'm not sure what time I'll get home.


You saw the Tim Anderson gallery on Sunday, well, this came from the same blaster. I got a few more Sox cards from the blaster but you'll have to wait for my next non birthday post.

This is my 36th card of Ricky Vaughn. As soon as I typed that it reminded of me of the last Sox game I went to, the final home series last season. A bunch of people in the stands kept calling him Ricky (I'll assume you know the name) and the guy next to me kept telling his girlfriend/date/whatever, I don't know why they keep calling him Ricky, that's not his name, they're just idiots. I just kept laughing to myself.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/white-sox/andrew-vaughn-wants-wear-no-99-homage-ricky-wild-thing-vaughn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't know that. That makes it even better

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.