Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Nice Nico

 I only have 5 more posts after this one, I need to get my Sportlots box in, I shipped it over the weekend so I assume I'll have it soon. Sluggo and I are setting up at a card show this Saturday so I'm sure I'll pick up a few things there as well.

Today you get a guy who just completed his rookie year with the Texans. I was really hoping he'd stay another year with Michigan as he had a breakout year the year before but that's pretty much the nature of the beast anymore. One good year and they're gone.


This came out of the packs that Sluggo opened last week sometime. This is my first card in a pro jersey.


I also picked another Michigan one at the last Mishawaka show. His collection has moved right along considering I didn't pick up my first one until last September.

These 2 cards give me 9 of Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.