Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Baseball is tomorrow

I was hoping to get my Sportlots stuff logged today but I ended up sleeping way too much this morning, and the time change added an hour and than I ran my daughter to Verizon to upgrade her phone so I didn't get to spend as much time in the card room. I got a couple players logged as well as the stuff I picked up at the show yesterday but I have a long way to go. I had 573 cards in that box. I have a long way to go, plus scanning it all.

Tomorrow, spring training is starting and I'm pretty sure that I saw that the Cubs/Sox are playing and it's on TV. It's only the first spring training game so I probably won't see this guy play, or at least play much but at least I'll be able to watch some baseball.

I got this from Sluggo awhile back, it's a 2021 Gallery that he opened a blaster of.


He also gave me this 2022 Topps that he pulled from some blasters last weekend.

I have more of both of the sets, but there are all you get to see for now.

These 2 cards give me 147 cards of Tim.

-----

edit: After I posted this, I realized it was my 2,000th post. So yeah me!

-----

another edit: Games aren't on until Thursday. It's going to be a long week.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.