Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Happy Birthday - Tim Hardaway Jr

 

Tim was born on this day in 1992, making him 30 years old today.

NBA Debut - October 30th, 2013 (Knicks)

Years Active -

  • 2013-2015 (Knicks)
  • 2015-2017 (Hawks)
  • 2017-2019 (Knicks)
  • 2019-current (Mavericks)
(Knicks)

(Hawks)

(Mavericks)

Cards listed on TCDB - 2,416 cards (up 399 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 86 cards (up 62 cards from last year)



I picked up a couple more Michigan cards since his birthday last year.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots - 52 cards
  • Ebay - 15 cards
  • Sluggo - 9 cards
  • Card Show (Kalamazoo) - 4 cards
  • COMC - 3 cards
  • Unknown - 2 cards
  • Card Show (Shipshewana) - 1 card
  • Too Many Verlanders - 1 card
 


I still have 3 autographs of Tim.



I did, however, pick up another relic.

Happy Birthday Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.