Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 18, 2022

Finally

We officially have baseball back. The Sox had split squad games yesterday (didn't play today) and won them both against the Cubs. The game I got to see had Andrew Vaughn hitting the first pitch he saw out. He was the only starter in the game. Liam Hendriks pitched an inning as well. Also got to see Jordan Nwogu for the Cubs, he didn't start but he got a couple of at bats.

Speaking of White Sox, let's see some.

My 3rd card of Yermin, who's still with the Sox and my 59th of Rodon, who's no longer with the Sox. You should recognize the Gallery as you've seen them in the last couple of posts. Sluggo opened a blaster of them.

I ran across this in our dollar boxes when I was sorting in some newer cards.


Sluggo also opened some 2022 and hooked me up with all these cards (and 1 PC card). All base cards except the Royal Version of Crochet who I'm hoping to see a lot of this year. I think I read that he's going to be taking the long reliever roll that Michael Kopech had last year since he will be starting this year. Gavin Sheets as well, I'm hoping they find a spot for him starting as he did well last year. That's my 1st rookie card of Sheets but I have 4 other Bowman from a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.