Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 6, 2022

New PC

Michigan looked pretty good without the anchor of their offense today knocking off that team from Ohio. That win should propel them into the tourney. They are a really great team when they are going on all cylinders but they have way too many games where nobody shows up or even long streaks in the middle of games where they can't score. If they get hot at the right time, they could make some noise in the tourney.

A little less than a week ago, I did a post of Moritz (Moe) Wagner and said that I really need to get some of his little brother. Well, Sluggo opened some packs in the last couple of weeks and I finally got over there to go through his stuff and guess who was in there?


The 4 Michigan cards are all Chronicles and the two in the Magic jerseys are NBA Hoops. I basically went over to Sluggos to help him sort before our card show this Saturday, I knew he pulled some 2022 Topps Sox cards for me, I didn't know he had these so they were a nice surprise. So I went from 0 to 6 cards just like that. A nice start to a new PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.