Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Staying Power

Only a 1 card post today because I just added it to my PC last weekend but it's been longer since I posted his cards than anybody else's. Sluggo pulled it out of some packs he opened, I think it was a blaster. 

He's been our best NBA player for awhile now but we've got some promising younger players that we'll see if they last like he did.


I've said it before that I was shocked he even made it to the NBA, let alone has played as well as he had. Guess that just goes to show you, I don't know crap.

This is my 40th card of Caris. He has my 3rd highest amount of cards as far as basketball PC's go. He's only 3 cards behind Trey Burke but he's got a long way to go until he gets to Tim Hardaway jr as he's less than half way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.