Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Happy Birthday - Paul Konerko


Paul was born on this day in 1976 which makes him 46 today.

MLB Debut - September 8th, 1997 (Dodgers)

Years Active - 

  • 1997-1998 (Dodgers)
  • 1998 (Reds)
  • 1999-2014 (White Sox)
Dodgers

Reds

White Sox

Cards listed on TCDB - 4,644 cards (up 114 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 711 cards (3 not on TCDB)

Cards I had on this date last year - 698

not listed - Rediscover Topps

not listed - 1/1 special olympics stamp

Where they came from -

Lots of help from fellow bloggers up there. In the last year, I added 1 from F&G Sportscards, 6 from Dennis, 6 from Sportlots and 1 from Sluggo.




I have 4 autographs now, last year it was at 3 so I picked up one. The 5 Sport one is the LA uniform is the newest.











I have 16 relics of PK, the bottom 2 are new this year. Pretty sure they both came from Dennis.

Happy Birthday Paulie!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection as always of a White Sox player I admire. If you want the Rediscover cards added just get me the info--stamp color, set, and number--and I'll add them on TCDB for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.