Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 4, 2022

HOF Auto

When I work shows with Sluggo, he pays me with Paypal and I tend to buy cards on Sportlots with that. I do usually browse around the show and pick up some cards. I usually just use the cash in my pocket from sales and then have him take it off my payment to me.

I've been eyeballing this card at our own table. Sluggo has had it for a few months but I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger because I just hate spending that kind of money on 1 card but after the last show, I pulled the trigger.


My first auto of Billy. It's a 5 Star auto, #'d to /350. I paid $30 for it. The nice thing about these shows is since I'm technically not paying for the cards I buy, it makes it easier to drop more money on one. I'm extremely happy with the purchase, I debated on it for months. The only thing I don't like about it is one of those really thick cards.

This card gives me 106 of Billy Williams.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite autographed sets of all-time. There was a time when I considered building it, but the short prints go for ridiculous prices.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.