Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Both made it

Michigan made it to the Sweet 16, both Men and Women, both are playing Villanova. The women already won their game so they've moved on. The men play Thursday night. The teams are vastily different as the women are a 3 seed and the men are an 11 seed. It's the men's 5th straight sweet 16. Sorry, it's March Madness and nobody wants to hear about work.

Today's post is a fairly newly appointed coach to the football team. You might recognize him from when he played though.


It's only 1 card. I picked it up at the last card show we set up at. It's a blue wave refractor. It's my 99th card so one more for the century mark. Maybe I'll pick one up this weekend.

We are heading out to a trade night on Friday and the big show on Saturday. The Shipshewana show is at 180 tables, some famous YouTube guys will be there (I don't follow those) but he's been there before. We're on the waiting list for a table so maybe the next one. They only do 3 or 4 shows a year but every one gets bigger. There is more space at the venue but the host has a bunch of stuff upstairs in storage so hopefully they'll move it before the next show and we can get some tables.

I brought home some more cards from Sluggo's over this past weekend. I spent my show money picking up a bunch of Sox cards so now I got more to log and scan but I probably won't get to those until Saturday night or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.