Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Happy Birthday - Jordan Nwogu

 


Jordan was born on this day in 1999, making him 23 today.

MLB Debut - NA

Cubs

Cards listed on TCDB - 186 cards.

Cards I have - 2 (up 2 from last year).

    Where they came from - 

    • Sluggo (1 card)
    • Sportlots (1 card)


    I do have 1 Michigan card out of 2.

    Happy Birthday Jordan!

    1 comment:

    1. I can't even remember what I was doing at 23. I do know it wasn't playing in the Cubs organization.

      ReplyDelete

    Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.