Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Post Show Post With Paye

 Sluggo and I set up at a show today. It's the 3rd one we've done at this location and each one gets a little better and better. There was more people there but our profits were lower. We sold a ton of box cards ($1, $3-$5 and $8-$15) but not many showcase cards. That leads me to believe that a lot people are saving some money right now (probably so they can afford gas).

I did pick up a few Michigan cards which I will get logged and scanned tomorrow. I bought them from the guy that sits next to us. He brought me some Michigan cards to sort through and see if I wanted any.

Speaking of Michigan cards, you get some more to see today. Sort of.


I picked up another Kwity Paye from Sluggo a week ago. It's not technically a Michigan card like I said, but he went to Michigan so there's that. This is actually my 1st pro card of his, my other 10 are all Michigan uniforms. So in case you're bad at math, that makes 11 cards of Kwity.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.