Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

300+

Sox pulled out a game in Houston last night. I checked the score before going to bed and they were down 2-0 in the 8th and I went to bed. I woke up to check the score and they scored 4 with 2 outs and nobody on. To be honest, I was expecting to get swept because we've struggled and Houston has been really good so I'll take the win.

Today's post is a Tier 3 player and one of my all-time favorite catchers. I was a Mets fan as a kid so I followed him through the 1986 World Series. I got a lot of cards of him, all from Sportlots so I'm just going to throw them all out there.

Some Playoff/Panini cards.

Fleer cards, love the Expos uniforms.

Donruss cards, even though some of them are Panini now.

Speaking of Panini/Donruss. Some older Donruss look-a-likes. At least in spirit, not in color.


A bunch of Upper Deck.


A bunch of vintage Topps look-a-likes.


A whole lot of Topps inserts and a couple base.

Some various A&G.


And finally some mini's to finish us off. I told you I had a lot in this shipment.

These 63 cards get the Kid collection up over 300 with 312. He becomes the 8th player collection (9th player overall) with over 300 cards.

1 comment:

  1. The base and red Turkey Red's look really great next to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.