Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Angels on the blog

Just a quick post tonight. It's another Tier 2 collection with a bunch of cards. 

Those top 2 cards or oddballs are bigger than the average cards. I wish I would have thrown a regular sized card in the scan but I didn't think about it. That big head is one of those Heads Up.


Lots of oddball stuff. The '90 Topps there in the middle is actually an O-Pee-Chee.

These kinds of cards are always fun. A few cards that I hadn't seen before which is always cool. These 18 cards give me 276 cards of Mr. Abbott.

3 comments:

  1. That Topps Big card featuring on Team USA is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those Team USA cards really standing out when I was a kid. And to me, at this point, they're the only redeeming quality about that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fuji & @Jon - I think that's my favorite on this post. I thought it was pretty cool as well.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.