Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Joe Green Relic

Sox finally won a couple but we're playing Houston next so I'm not getting too excited.

Today's post is one of my favorite 3rd basemen and definitely my favorite 3rd basemen of the Sox.

First off is the Sportlots purchase with some minor league and major league cards. The Gold Label would be a cooler card if the pics of him weren't overlapping on themselves.


Dennis of Too Many Verlander fame sent me this Crede relic which I really love to see as I don't run across to many of his anymore.  It's a green variation which are numbered to /150. It's only my 4th relic of Joe.

These 9 cards put me at 181 cards, slowly closing in on that 200 mark. I got a 50+ card lead for #1 on TCDB.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.