Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Happy Birthday - Cal Ripken

Cal was born on this day in 1960, making him 62 today.

MLB Debut - August 10th, 1981 (Orioles)

Years Active - 

  • 1981-2001 (Orioles)

Cards on TCDB - 23,322 cards (up 1,507 from last year.)

Cards I have - 895 cards (up 236 cards from last year)

PC Rank - #1 (#1 overall)

TCDB Rank - #37


Where they came from -




I don't have any relics or autos of Cal.

Happy Birthday Cal!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Cal! Won't be long until you hit the 1000 mark yourself. And now I have a challenge to outdo Sportlots in offering Ripken cards for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly not going to complain if you take on that challenge.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.