Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 29, 2022

Lots of Cal

Just a quick post with a lot of cards before I head off to bed. As you can tell, lots of birthdays in this stretch so I wanted to get a post out in between them.

Speaking of birthdays, this guy just had one last week.

Donruss/Leaf

Panini/Playoff

Fleer

Fleer Ultra

Pacific



Lots of Upper Deck





Lots of Topps

All of the above came from the last shipment from Sportlots. I should be sending out my next shipment soon since I'll be taking a hiatus from buying cards until work picks back up again. I'm still getting my hours, the problem is we are so slow that we'll be shutting down weeks at a time and I don't have enough vacation time for all of it. So I'll be cutting back until we start doing shows more regularly (in October).


I also grabbed 5 more of Cal from Sluggo. All inserts that we picked up when we bought out another table at the Mishawaka show last time.

These 83 cards boost my already #1 PC collection up to 895 cards, so close to that 900 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.