Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Saturday Star

Today's post is my all-time favorite Michigan player and unless you followed Michigan at the time, you probably haven't heard of him. I don't get to add to his collection a whole bunch as he didn't have much of a professional career so I'm always happy when I can add some.


I picked up these 7 (3 in the Maize and Blue) from Sportlots. I like the looks of the very first card. They are all inserts or parallels. 4 of them are numbered and you can see the XFractor in the bottom row.

These 7 give me 83 cards

1 comment:

  1. My all-time favorite RB too. If Haskins had started for as long as Hart did he'd be right up there too. But Hart played in 43 games, hardly ever got tackled for a loss, and almost never fumbled. 5000+ yard and 41 rushing TDs! #1 at the school in career carries and yards. All that AND a willing blocker!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.