Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

North Side Oddballs

Today, we get an upgrade from a Tier 2 collection, to a Tier 1 collection. However, it's a downgrade when we go from the South side to the North side. He is a Hall of Famer though so we'll excuse it.


Some more oddballs but this time of Billy. You see another one of those Hall of Fame stickers that I know nothing about as well as a Starting Lineup card. I do like the UD of him tipping his cap.

These 6 cards put that collection at 112 cards now. A long way from when I started this collection in honor of my Father.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.