Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Another milestone

I was looking forward to watching the Sox today. Dylan Cease was pitching so I figured we had a chance. I was all set up in my card room, flipped the TV over to Peacock just to find out it was in a rain delay and then it ended up getting cancelled. One of the rare days I could sit and watch it live and that happens. Just my luck.


2 more Vintage look-a-likes with a Cards Your Mom Threw Out and an Archives on top, followed by newer cards. Well, the one on the right is from 2005 so it's not that new anymore. These all came in my last Sportlots package.

The 5 cards above get me over 200 with 203 cards of the lefty. He's my 14th player with over 200 cards.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I only have two player collections that are over 100 cards, so you having 14 over 200 is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.