Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Well the Sox are still a couple games over .500, that's a shocker with the way we've played this year so we went ahead and didn't do anything at the trade deadline (we got one left reliever from the other Sox). Doesn't sound right but I'm not a GM so what do I know.

In Michigan news, I saw Tommy Henry got his debut for the DBacks which in my mind means maybe they'll make more cards of him. I'm all for more cards.

Today's post, however, doesn't have anything to do with either team which narrows down who it is. If I said it was only one of two Tier 1 collection players to not have played either at Michigan or the White Sox, would you figure it out?


As you can see, the card on the top right is O-Pee-Chee but what you can't tell is the other 3 cards are all Tiffany. It's always good to add Dravecky cards because he doesn't have many and I have all the easy stuff, now I'm picking up oddballs and parallels such as the above. These 4 give me 64 of 106 which is 60% of all his cards.


3 comments:

  1. Did Dravecky go to Michigan? Regardless... owning 60% of his cards is impressive. He'd be a fun guy to collect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I collect him because of the going through Cancer thing. i lost my dad to Cancer when I was 8 so as a kid, I connected to him when he went through it.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully you don't have too much competition when seeking out his cards. I can't imagine that there would be too many other people actively collecting him.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.