Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Rookie or Future Star?

Sox are currently in a rain delay so I might as well put a post out.

Today's post is one of the bright spots on the Sox roster. He's one of the very few that have performed most of the season while everybody else has been streaky.

2 Sox and 2 USA cards. These 4 cards were in my last Sportlots package. I haven't gotten all the way through his cards yet so there will be more in the next Sportlots package once I get it shipped. I might do that sometime next month.


Sluggo gave me these 2 newer cards. I think it's odd that the 2021 is listed as his rookie and then they throw the Future Stars on the 2022. I do like seeing the city connect jerseys on cards.

These 6 cards put my Vaughn collection right at 50 cards but it's growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.