Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Oddballs and Stickers

I got on Sportlots and purchased some cards again today. I've had a couple of weeks of a few hours of OT so I usually drop a $20 on the site on those weeks.

Today we get a vintage player's oddballs from my last Sportlots shipment.

Obviously that top middle card is a reprint. You get a card from the 70's, 4 from the 80's, 1 from the 90's and a non-oddball from the 00's. Plus you get 3 different teams represented. The small yellow sticker says it's from a HOF sticker book. I don't know how they distributed them, if it's a book you get from the HOF or if you could pick them up anywhere. I've never seen them before.

These 7 give me 125 cards of our HOF shortstop.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with the sticker, but it looks like the sort of thing that could be very difficult to find, especially back in the pre-internet days.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.