Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Blue Bean Gypsy

We set up in Zeeland, MI today, which is just under 2 hours from us. It was great traffic, lots of buyers but we sold more of our $1, $3 and $5 then anything so while we were busy, the money wasn't as high as we thought at the end. Still a great day, just as busy as we were, we thought we'd have more. I only picked up 1 card for myself and it was at the very end, someone offered it to me for $10 off so I took it. You'll see that later.

We've also been selling blasters and mega's from our LCS. They give us the stuff to sale and tell us how much they want and we mark it up and get whatever we mark them up as. We only mark the blasters up $5 and the mega's $10 but at the price we get them for, they end up being between $15-$30 cheaper than you'll find anywhere else. We have blasters as low as $10 and are highest are only $30 and those were a brand new release so we do really well in those. We made over $400 just for the LCS, not even including our cut.

Today's post is someone I'm hoping to have a bounce back year from last year. He struggled with some injuries but hopefully he'll be healthy and ready to go.


These were all throw in's from Kevin. I really like that last one with the Bean on it. I believe all the top lot came from our sorting from our LCS.


I picked this one up in the dollar boxes that we bought out at the South Bend show. I paid less than a buck because I bought a bunch. This is the Blue Prizm.

These 7 cards give me 170 cards of Timmy.

2 comments:

  1. That Blue Prizm parallel is sharp! I'm a sucker for Prism singles in other sports and I rarely buy any baseball - but if I saw some at a show I'd definitely pick up a couple.

    The Heart of the City cards are neat, too. Love that bean lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, on both counts. I hate that I have to have all those Prism colors but on the other hand, I really like the looks of them. Also love the city card. Been to the bean many times.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.