Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 26, 2023

the OG Crew

I got all my new "Vintage" logged into TCDB today. I added 3,203 cards, all from the 80's. All for free. I didn't have the time to log them on my spreadsheets yet but they are logged in at TCDB which is where I check to see if I have something so that was the goal.

I finished logging those just in time to watch Michigan beat Wisconsin. We are desperate for wins so we definitely needed that.




Nothing too flashy up here since this is a relatively new collection so I have lots of commons that I need to pick up. Each scan came from a different person or place but other than the last scan, they were all free and I only payed a few bucks for the last 4.

These 12 cards move the former Fab Fiver up to a nice round number of 50 cards.

Since we're doing Fab Fiver's, let throw this guy in as well.



The top 2 came from the sorting so they were freebies but the bottom one I paid a buck for at the South Bend show.

These 3 cards of our current head coach give me 27 of him which fits with TCDB as Webber has double the amount of cards as Howard.

Don't worry, I have some of the other successful Fab Fiver as well.


I also got these 2 cards from the sorting of all those cards that came to Sluggo's and they give me 26 of Jalen.

I guess it was fitting on the day we get a big win in basketball that the Fab Five come up as they are the reason that I am a Michigan fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.