Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Rookies and Hall of Famers

I'm sitting here waiting for the Michigan basketball game to start so I figured I might as well get a post out.

Today's random pulled up some more former Wolverine football players.


That photo looks familiar, Jake has a bunch of cards with that same photo. Just like the Taylor Lewan's with the red padding. I just looked and it's my 13th card with that photo. This is the Orange parallel and is serial numbered to /199. I picked this up in the Hollister box we picked up in Lansing. This is my 31st card of Butt.


This is the base even though it looks Pink, that's from the scan. It is serial numbered to /999 and is my 2nd parallel of this card. I already have an Aspirations Shimmer. You would think I'd start with the base but you'd be wrong. This is my 12th card of the Running Back.

I picked up this card from my LCS, it was a freebie for sorting for him.

These 3 cards came from Sluggo. You can never go wrong with some 90's Finest or with a Woodson in the Maize and Blue, especially when that card is labeled a rookie. These were also free from sorting his cards.

I picked this up at the South Bend show, for a quarter. I couldn't pass that up. To be honest, off the top of my head, I don't remember picking it up and it was only a month ago.


I picked up these 6 from the Hollister box in Lansing as well. The top 3 are rookies. The one that you can't see is numbered to /500 and the Score is the Lava parallel, numbered to /575. Obviously the Prism is the Red, White & Blue.

These 11 cards give me 33 of the former Heisman winner and Hall of Famer. Not too bad for a relatively new collection.

Well, we're up 3 at half time, we'll see if we can hold it. We've struggled to do so this year.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Woodsons! One of my favorite Oakland Raiders of all-time.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.