Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 3, 2023

Terrific cards

Kevin and I are doing a local show tomorrow so I don't have to get up at 5 am to drive over 2 hours. I get to sleep until about a quarter till 8. We'll be in South Bend, the show is completely on the other side of town and it's still only 20 minutes away. My goal is to not spend money, I spent way too much last week.

Today, you get a tier 1 post which we don't get often. I actually have 4 of the 6 Tier 1 collections represented in this round of randomness.

I got this as a freebie from Sluggo. I was happy to add this single card but I ended up getting more.

The Donruss is the Career Stat Line and is numbered to /500 and the Gallery is the green parallel and is numbered to /250. The bottom card is just an insert but it was needed as well. These 3 were in the half off box we bought from Hollister's.

Dennis hooked me up with the above 5 in his Christmas package. That last card, the Fire, is the Orange parallel and is numbered to /299. The Orange background looks pretty good with the Mets uniform.


Dennis also hooked me up with this White Sox relic of Seaver as well. We all know how generous he can be. This is my 5th relic of Tom Terrific.

These 10 cards give me 553 different of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.