Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Rookie Hart

I finished logging the cards I got yesterday but I didn't get to scan them. I had to go over to my mom's for her 71st birthday party so I didn't get to spend all day working on them like I usually do on Sunday's. I plan on scanning them after work tomorrow but I'm not sure how much time I'll have because I have to stop by my LCS and drop off the box I sorted. Hopefully, he'll have another one for me to start (when I finish my scanning).

Today's post is came up to another Tier 3 collection but I randomed again because that Tier 3 collection has a card that I need to scan so I'll wait until I get it scanned. The 2nd random came up with a Tier 1 that I don't add to very often so I was happy to get these.


It's serial numbered too. It's a pretty cool looking card, would have preferred it in a Michigan uniform but still pretty cool. I like the fancy RB script and the color around the photo.

This card gives me 84 of him which is good for 11% of his cards on TCDB which is why I don't get too many of his. I have a lot of his base, it's all the parallels, autos and 1/1's that I need to start picking up. I run into his cards at shows all the time but they are in the higher price range that I don't like to shop from. I should bite the bullet and buy one every so often.

1 comment:

  1. This card takes me back to when I returned to the hobby. I'd sit and watch high end breaks like UD Black and Ultimate Collection. I definitely remember this design.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.