Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Blue Wednesday

 I'm sleepy so we're just going to get to it.


I picked up one card of Gary at a show. This is the blue Press Proof and it's my 20th card of Rashan.


Speaking of blue, this is the Optic Blue of Darboh, Unlike the Gary, this Darboh is numbered to /149. This is my 4th Optic Rated Rookie, the base and 3 color parallels. This is also my 38th card of Amara.

Speaking of blue, again. This is the blue wave prism of Funchess and it is numbered to /150. I didn't plan on 3 different blues but that's how it worked out. All 3 cards also came from the Lansing show from a box we bought from Hollister's.


Speaking of Funchess, I also added this rookie patch and it also came from the state of Michigan but a little further South than Lansing. Dennis sent this to me in his Christmas package. It is my 8th relic of Devin and my 92nd card of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.