Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Disco Josh

Currently watching Michigan and Nebraska so I figured I should post a Michigan player. Not really, it's what the random popped up. It's a day off between a bunch of birthday posts so I wanted to get a post out.

We'll start off with this rookie Uche that Dennis sent me. It's from Rookies & Stars. As much as I hate that Panini doesn't have a MLB license, I love that they have a collegiate one.


I also picked up this flashy/shiny Prizm of Josh at the Lansing show when Kevin bought out Hollister's half off boxes. This was one of the many cards that I got out of the deal. It's the Disco variation.

These 2 cards get me to double digits for Uche, giving me 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.