Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trade with Blue Batting Helmet

I received a package from Rob over at “Blue Batting Helmet”.  I haven’t even gathered enough cards to send him from his last package and here he goes sending me more.  It was a small package but he had some great cards in there.  Here’s just a few highlights.

trade-bluebattinghelmet02

Love any Griffey card in a Sox uniform.  Wish he would have worked out well here.  I was ecstatic when they signed him.  An O-Pee-Chee Alexei Ramirez rookie.  I haven’t seen these All-Rookie Team cards before.  And a young GM Kenny Williams in one of those Fleer Sets that they produced a bunch of in the 80’s.

trade-bluebattinghelmet01

He even managed to hit a card I need for my player collection of Paul Konerko.

Thanks Rob, I’m slowly gathering some Cubs for you.  Be sure to check out “Blue Batting Helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.